Prime Care Services is a family-oriented home healthcare agency committed to providing quality care to clients who require skilled services through an interdisciplinary team of competent, motivated healthcare professionals.
Evaluation and Services
Patient Care is our priority in the home. We provide comprehensive evaluations in these areas:
- Speech Pathology
- Physical Therapy
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Services
- Occupational Therapy
When initiating services, we send a registered nurse or physical therapist to complete an evaluation. A Case Manager is assigned to coordinate home care services.
Here are detailed descriptions of our services:
Prime Care has the most experienced R.N’s and L.P.N’s in the home health care field who provide diabetic teaching, wound care and other medical/surgical nursing needs.
Home Health Aide Services
Our Home Health Aides are certified in the state of Hawaii. We provide personal care like bathing services.
Physical and Occupational Therapy
Our Registered Physical and Occupational Therapists work with clients in the home to provide rehabilitation services and ensure that safety measures are in place.
Prime Care’s highly trained team of speech pathologists work with patients who have swallowing or any speech-related problems.
Initially, a call from your physician can start the service. Eligibility will be determined.
Everything that our clients need in the home, we try to provide. Our services are reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid or Third Party insurance. We accept what Medicare and Medicaid pays.
Requirements for skilled care services are determined by the following criteria:
- You must be under the care of a physician to establish a plan of treatment
- You need at least one of the primary services: nursing, physical therapy, or speech therapy
- You are considered homebound when you have difficulty leaving your home without assistance of any sort(not necessarily bed-ridden)
Many times we get referrals because of a:
- Recent acute episode that needed hospitalization
- Recent injury due to accident or surgery
- Complication from multiple diagnoses
- High-risk disorder with frequent hospitalization
- Lack of support for a patient who lives alone
- Treatment that needs on-going care like catheter changes or tube feeding
- Chronic problems that need monitoring by a professional
- Special medication that is administered intravenously or by injection
Meet Our PCSH Administrative Team
|President/ CEO||Vice-President/ COO|
|Beth Hoban firstname.lastname@example.org||Jim Hoban email@example.com|